CALIBRATION & METROLOGY SERVICES
MTIS Group offers a range of metrology, calibration and repair services across a wide range of industries.
All certification and calibration services are carried out to the set standards in accordance with the relevant
ISO requirements. Our capabilities cover a wide range of instruments and we can offer tractable asset
management services to cater for any client’s requirements.
If you would like further information on pricing or capabilities, please get in touch with us today.
ANALOG, VACUUM AND DIGITAL GAUGES, RELIEF VALVES AND HYDROSTATIC TESTING
MTIS PNG offers superior quality on site and laboratory testing services for your pressure equipment,
Pressure relief valve setting, testing and servicing.
Hydrostatic testing of pressure vessels, hoses and hard-line.
Key Features and Benefits
Regular testing and calibration will provide you with records of the accuracy of your measuring equipment and ensure the proper functioning and reliability of your pressure safety devices.
• Prevent accidents, incidents and hazards
• Prevent costly shutdowns
• Maintain compliance with relevant standards
• Enhanced equipment traceability
• Vacuum to 40,000psi (2750bar)
• Accuracy to 0.004bar
• Gauge testing using MSA test methods 1 & 2
• Pressure testing to regulatory standards
PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION & SIGNAL CALIBRATION
MTIS PNG offers extensive process calibration capabilities including sourcing, simulating and measuring
for testing a range of process instrumentation.
• Resistance measurement / simulation
• Voltage measurement / generation
• Current measurement / generation
• Frequency measurement
• generation Pulse counting
• 24 VDC loop supply
• Switch sensing
• RTD measurement /simulation
• TC measurement / simulation
SCALES, BALANCES & LOAD CELLS
MTIS PNG offers a range of on site and laboratory testing services for your scales and mass measuring instruments, from hanging scales and laboratory balances to industrial weighing equipment.
Key features and benefits
• Optimize production
• Avoid incorrect measurements
• Ensure Compliance
• Traceability to national standards
• Meet legislative requirements